Magical pokemon's journey

The Sinnoh region, where new and strange Pokemon are abound.

Re: Magical pokemon's journey

Postby diywid on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:58 pm

Pachirisu hit Tyrogue with a satisfying Quick Attack, but somehow the Scuffle Pokemon managed to cushion the blow.
'You've done something right for once, Tyrogue,' the Grunt damned with faint praise. 'Use Tackle!'
Tyrogue slammed hard into the EleSquirrel Pokemon, and it looked as though Pachirisu was about to faint. However, the Electric Type Pokemon pulled through, and left both Pokemon on 1 HP.
Knowing that it was 'next hit wins', Megan instructed Pachirisu to...
a) use Growl.
b) use Bide.
c) use Quick Attack.
d) use Charm.
e) switch out for... (state either Chimchar, Shiny Eevee, Azurill or Shuckle.)
f) return whilst the trainer ran from the battle.

Pachirisu Lvl 10 1/45 HP
Tyrogue Lvl 13 1/59 HP
diywid

Postby Magical Pokemon on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:38 pm

Pachirisu, Use Quick Attack!
I have twelve level 100 Pokemon, pokerus, every single pokemon except- Arceus, and I have four shiny Pokemon- BELLOSSM, BANEETTE, MIGHTYENA, and LUVDISC.

Starting on August 25, I will be gone for 10 months due to school and Video games.
Magical Pokemon

Postby diywid on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:40 am

Megan ordered Pachirisu to use Quick Attack, hoping to strike the final blow. Tyrogue had no time to react because of the speed of the attack, and was crushed by the force of the lightning-fast move. The move instantly KO'D Tyrogue, much to the disgust of the TR Grunt.
'Why did I choose you and your pathetic evolutions, Tyrogue?' roared the Team Rocket member. 'Wait 'til Giovanni hears about this!'
With that, the Grunt fled, leaving behind $PD500. Megan gratefully picked up the cash, and then...
a) continued her stroll around Jubilife City.
b) reported the encounter to the nearby Pokemon Center.
c) looked for a Pokemon to catch.
d) trained her Pokemon.

PS Pachirisu gained 500 exp. for beating Tyrogue.
diywid

Postby Magical Pokemon on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:07 pm

I then reported the encounter to the nearby Pokemon Center and fully healed my Pokemon.

Then, I would like to see the level of my Pokemon that are both in mu box and in my party.

:D
I have twelve level 100 Pokemon, pokerus, every single pokemon except- Arceus, and I have four shiny Pokemon- BELLOSSM, BANEETTE, MIGHTYENA, and LUVDISC.

Starting on August 25, I will be gone for 10 months due to school and Video games.
Magical Pokemon

Postby diywid on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:12 am

Megan told Nurse Joy about her ordeal, and the nurse's usual friendly smile quickly faded into a forlorn grimace.
'This is not the first instance of Team Rocket causing trouble,' Joy explained. 'Just last week a boy called Mike said he'd been ambushed by a man in a dark uniform with the initials 'R' branded across the outfit.'
'So, what can we do about this?' Megan asked in a distressed tone.
'Professor Rowan has been consulted,' Nurse Joy replied. 'He's currently thinking of a plan to banish those evil criminals once and for all!'
'Well, I'll tell you if I get attacked again,' Megan told Joy. 'Can I see the levels of all my Pokemon, please?'
'Sure,' answered the nurse, turning on the PC. 'You've got a Chimchar Lvl 10, a Starly Lvl 10, a Pachirisu Lvl 10, a Shiny Eevee Lvl 10, an Azurill Lvl 10 and a Shuckle Lvl 10, all in your party.'
Now she knew the levels of all her Pokemon, Megan...
a) decided to nickname one of her Pokemon (state Pokemon and nickname.)
b) continued her stroll around Jubilife City.
c) looked for a Pokemon to catch. (see post script)
d) trained her Pokemon (state Pokemon and duration.)

PS I believe you're now out of PokeBalls having caught 5 Pokemon. If you want to catch any more Pokemon, you'll have to buy some more Balls (sorry if that sounded a little unfortunate :D ) using this topic: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15
You've got $PD500, so you can stock up plenty with that cash. Please tell me if you bought any PokeBalls and I didn't know, because I wouldn't have had any record of it as I only yesterday made you a Bag. :D
diywid

Postby Magical Pokemon on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:03 pm

I placed an order for some pokeballs.

With that, Megan left the Pokemon Center and continued her stroll around Jubilife City.
Magical Pokemon

Postby diywid on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:05 am

-- Can you confirm what PokeBalls you want, please? --

Megan left the Pokemon Center and had a stroll around Jubilife City. Immediately, the TV station caught her eye and she went inside the building.
Jubilife TV
Megan was welcomed by a receptionist.
'Welcome to Jubilife TV,' the lady smiled. 'Would you like to take part in our daily lottery? Prizes include a Master Ball!'
Megan...
a) declined the offer.
b) asked for more information.
c) decided to take part in the lottery.
diywid

Postby Magical Pokemon on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:44 pm

I have set an order for 25 Pokeballs.

"I would like more information on the lottery, please."

Magical Pokemon

Postby diywid on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:57 am

-- You've got your 25 PokeBalls now --

'This lottery is a great chance for you to win some awesome prizes,' explained the Receptionist. 'Basically, you get a ticket with your Trainer ID on it, and if your ticket matches the lucky number, you'll win a prize. Even if just the first number in your Trainer ID matches the first digit of the magic number, you'll win a Backdrop. Our top prize is a Master Ball, and you'll need to match with all the numbers to win! But, you gotta be in it to win it!'
Megan took this information in and...
a) entered the lottery.
b) declined to enter the lottery.
diywid

Postby Magical Pokemon on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:12 pm

Megan took this information in and entered the lottery. After a few minutes the reciptionist called Megan back to the counter. Suddenly a confetti ball burst aove Megan and victory musuc played. Megan had a shocked look on her face. "Congratulations!" said the reciptionist. "Your lotto ticket number matched exactly with our winning lucky nuber. Congratulations, here is your master ball." Said the reciptionist extemely sghocked. "Thank you." Megan said, and she bowed, then began to explore the rest of the Jubilife TV Building.

:D

Magical Pokemon

PreviousNext

Return to Sinnoh