Magical pokemon's journey

The Sinnoh region, where new and strange Pokemon are abound.

Re: Magical pokemon's journey

Postby diywid on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:19 am

-- Congrats, xD :D --

Megan wandered around the TV station and realised that it was frighteningly big, much bigger than how it looked from the outside:

There were many rooms containing widescreen TVs. Each of them showed different shows: News Channels, the 'Catch that Pokemon' show and weather programs to name but a few.
There was a second floor where Trainers could dress their Pokemon, and also a lot of Trainers to battle.
Kind of spoilt for choice, Megan...
a) watched some TV.
b) used Accessories to dress her Pokemon.
c) challenged a trainer to a battle.
d) left Jubilife TV.

-- Image courtesy of Bulbapedia --
diywid

Postby Magical Pokemon on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:50 pm

I decided to watch some television.
I have twelve level 100 Pokemon, pokerus, every single pokemon except- Arceus, and I have four shiny Pokemon- BELLOSSM, BANEETTE, MIGHTYENA, and LUVDISC.

Starting on August 25, I will be gone for 10 months due to school and Video games.
Magical Pokemon

Postby diywid on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:03 am

Megan wandered into one of the rooms, and realised it was broadcasting a programme about some sort of swarm. Listening intently, Megan discovered there was a swarm of Delibird to the north of Jubilife, and several Absol directly to the south.
'There'll be rich rewards for any trainer in those areas,' said the news presenter as the show finished.
Having watched the show, Megan...
a) headed for the Absol swarm.
b) travelled north to catch some Delibird.
c) continued to explore Jubilife TV.
diywid

Postby Magical Pokemon on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Then, deciding to wait on the Swarm, Megan explored Jubilife TV some more.
I have twelve level 100 Pokemon, pokerus, every single pokemon except- Arceus, and I have four shiny Pokemon- BELLOSSM, BANEETTE, MIGHTYENA, and LUVDISC.

Starting on August 25, I will be gone for 10 months due to school and Video games.
Magical Pokemon

Postby diywid on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:17 am

-- Sorry for the huge delay, I've been pretty busy recently --

Megan found herself in another room broadcasting a TV show.

'Hello, and welcome to Pokemon Battle Watch,' the presenter began, before rambling on about some random trainers that had been doing well. Suddenly the host said something that made Megan take notice.
'Now let's find out about our next trainer, Megan,' the lady continued. 'She's just bravely confronted Team Rocket in a battle, and come out victorious. Professor Birch has tipped Megan to be a contender for winning the Sinnoh League, and we're gonna try and get her on the show...'

The receptionist immediately burst into the room. 'We've just received a call from the presenter. Would you like to take part in the show?'
Megan replied by...
a) accepting the offer (go ahead with the story and include your conversation on the show in your next post.)
b) declining to appear on the show.

-- Apologies if this is drifting away from the Pokemon storyline a little :D --
diywid

Previous

Return to Sinnoh