Silver's pokemon journey

The Sinnoh region, where new and strange Pokemon are abound.

Silver's pokemon journey

Postby LordKaien on Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:25 pm

Silver entered the pokemon lab where Prof. Rowan sat waiting. "Silver, I have your Turtwig for you." Prof. Rowan gave Silver the pokeball.

Turtwig Lv.5
Type:Grass
Attacks: Tackle, Growl.
H.P. 8
Atk. 5
Def. 6
Sp.Atk. 6
Sp. Def. 7
Speed. 5

"Here are 5 pokeballs as well." Rowan handed Silver 5 pokeballs. "Now you may begin your journey into the pokemon world."

What do you want to do next?
a) Go into the forest to train
b) Say good bye to friends and family
c) Go find pokemon
LordKaien
Site Admin

Re: Silver's pokemon journey

Postby Dia406 on Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:38 pm

Silver took the pokeball from Professar Rowan " Thanks Professar I think I would like to go capture some pokemon"
Pokemon Card made by me
[imgImage ][/img]
Dia406

Postby LordKaien on Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:05 pm

"Excellent." Have fun on your pokemon journey! Silver left into the woods and found a wild riolu!

what do you do?

Turtwig Lv.5 vs. Wild Riolu Lv.4
HP 8/8 HP 9/9
a)tackle
b)item
c)pokeball(x5)
d)run
LordKaien
Site Admin

Postby Dia406 on Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:34 pm

"Turwtig use tackle." " go pokeball" sweet I caught a riolu :D .
Pokemon Card made by me
[imgImage ][/img]
Dia406

Postby Dia406 on Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:29 pm

Next Silver went to Jubilife and had to find his Rival. " Yo Silver." " Hey Kenny." Kenny was Silver's best friend he and Silver do well in double battles and are sometimes asked to help in the ranger union. " Thats your riolu its cool this is my team." Kenny sended out his whole team. " wow you already got three pokemon." Kenny's team contained his starter chimchar,a pachirisu and a starly. " Hey Silver go get yourself a flying pokemon and we can have a battle." "ok Kenny I'll see ya later oh wait your mom told me to give you this." Kenny opened the package that Silver gave to him. " score a map but theres two in here you can have." " thanks Kenny." " hey you two you want to have a poketch?" "Sure!" " well what color do you want" " I'll take Blue" " and I'll take green" Silver took his blue poketch and went off to get a flying pokemon. " What kind of flying pokemon would be good for me" " I know a gligar thats a good pokemon but were should I find one." The wind blew off Silver's goggles. " talk about strong wind". "Gliscor!!!!!!!!!!" "Gligar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A pack of gliscors and gligars came toward Silver. " Talk about the perfect time". " Go Rai Go Roo." Roo( turtwig) Rai( Riolu) popped out of there pokeballs and started attacking the gligars. While the rest of the Gligars and Gliscors went off one Gligar stayied behind. It hopped on to silvers shoulder and dug in his backpack it found a pokeball and got inside it. " ok I guess I caught." Silver decided to nickname the gligar glider. Silver went back to Jubilife city and saw Kenny in the pokemon center. Silver went in the pokemon center and Kenny came over. " You ready to battle" " Of course lets go." Silver and Kenny went to route 4 and batteled. Kenny started off by sending out pachirisu. Silver sended out Rai. Pachirisu came in with a quick attack however Rai dodged it and used forse palm. Pachirisu got hit and came back with a shock wave. Rai however got angry and unleashed an attack silver didn't know Rai had. " Is Rai useing Aura Sphere." "I think so." When Rai was forming the Aura Sphere Silver saw that it was angry. "Kenny Rai is mad at your pachirisu you better close your eyes!" Riolu threw the aura sphere and it went flying into pachirisu. Pachirisu fainted however Rai fainted after its anger went away. " Ok the first round is a draw." Kenny sended out Starly and Silver sended out Glider. The two were having a midair fight. Silver ordered Glider to use cross poison. The cross poison didn't hurt the starly however it did poison it. Kenny's starly got Glider with a Aerial Ace and Glider fainted. Silver then sended out Roo. Roo was Silver's best pokemon it got a lot of training while it was batteling all those Gligars and Gliscors( that explains why my pokemon are strong for the amount of time I had them however Glider was like that when I caught him). Roo used a Razor Leaf on the starly and later on it fainted due to poison. Kenny and Silver were down to there last pokemon. Kenny sended out Chimchar. The two starters were fighting each other hardcore. In the end it ended as Roo winning. Silver and Kenny were = in strenght. " Good battle Silver" " You to Kenny." The two boys headed back to the pokemon center and they spended the night there. Mean while that night Silver and Kenny were watching TV. Kenny switched the channel to the pokemon trainer channel. On that channel they saw the best of the best pokemon trainer and said they would be up there some day.

This completes the first part of Silver's Journey there is much much much( I mean it much) more to come. If I was kind of off story sorry I figured sence its my journey I could do this. Heres a preview of the next part:
Silver and Kenny learn about the gyms in sinnoh.

Thats all I'll give away oh and here are Silver and Kenny's teams. Kenny's pokemon are nicknamed I just forgot to add them
Silver:
Roo his turtwig male moves: Razor leaf absorb tackle and energy ball( Learns it in part two)
Rai his Riolu male moves: Forse palm Aura sphere( only when angry) quick attack metal claw
Glider his gligar male moves: cross poison headbutt metal claw

Kenny:
Pyro his Chimchar male moves: Scratch Ember Flame Weel Mach punch( evolves in part 2 learns it)
RuRu his Pachirisu female moves: shock wave quick attack thunder wave Discharge( only when angry)
Staro his Starly femal moves: Areial Ace wing attack quick attack Steel wing

Part 2 comeing soon. :mrgreen:
Pokemon Card made by me
[imgImage ][/img]
Dia406

Postby LordKaien on Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:11 am

please, keep parts of your story short and sweet, I could barely read all that. Anyways though,

Silver walked down the path towards the next town, until he saw two men wearing Team Rocket uniforms. "We want that Riolu, and we will battle you 4 it!" they yelled. "Oh yeah? Go Glider, and Roo!" "Go, Ghastly and Seviper!"

Whatcha gonna do?

a)attack
b)run away fast
c)crap yourself
LordKaien
Site Admin

Postby Dia406 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:29 pm

Roo Razor leaf and Glider use cross poison. The team rocket member's pokemon fainted. The bad guys ran off crying about there loss. Silver finnaly made it to Orreburgh and rested at the pokemon center. " Hey Silver!" It was Kenny. " You should try to out the gym here its hard for my skill level" " How about we go and train our pokemon" " Ok!" Silver always liked training and mostly does it. Silver and Kenny headed toward the Orreburgh mine shack. They trained until they were ready for the gym. While they headed back to the pokemon center Roo and Pyro( Kenny's Chimchar which is now a Monferrno) evolved. Roo's evolved for hopped happily on to Silver's stomach. " Now where ready to take on the gym" They rested up at the pokemon center. While at the pokemon center Silver checked on Roo's level. It was now level 18. He also checked on Rai and Glider's levels. They were both level 16. Silver headed toward the gym and was ready to take it on.

Is that kind of short I know its shorter then the last one. Oh and Roo's attacks are Razor leaf, Energy ball ,Tackle, and Absorb. Rai and Glider's attack's didn't change yet.
Pokemon Card made by me
[imgImage ][/img]
Dia406

Postby Dia406 on Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:49 pm

Silver entered the gym and was watching Kenny's battle. Kenny sended out Pyro and Roark sended out geodude. Pyro used a mach punch and instantly the geodude fainted. Roark sended out Onix and again Pyro knocked that pokemon out to. Roark sended out his last pokemon Cranidos. Cranidos put up a good fight and Pyro and the Cranidos fainted. " Its a draw" the procter said. Kenny got his badge and said to Silver " Good Luck" Silver put his goggles on his eyes( thats Silver's battle style against gym leaders) and went to face Roark.

Do you control Roark Silver is about to fight him?
Pokemon Card made by me
[imgImage ][/img]
Dia406

Postby LordKaien on Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:57 am

yes, i do control Roark :twisted:

"My Pokemon just fainted, but i think they can still put up a fight. Go Onix!" "Ooonixxx!" it roared. "Go Roo!" "Riolu!" "Onix use Dig!" Whatcha gonna do next?
LordKaien
Site Admin

Postby Dia406 on Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:34 pm

" Roo use Razor leaf" The attack hit and Onix fainted. " This is going to be easier then I thought " " Grrrr Go Cranidos " " Huh, I think Rai would be the perfect one to battle this guy. Go Rai " Rai came out of its pokeball. "Riolu!" Riolu used Force Palm. The cranidos doged it. "What the!" That thing is fast! It was Roark's turn.
Pokemon Card made by me
[imgImage ][/img]
Dia406

Next

Return to Sinnoh