When it rains and snows in New York

This is the discussion area, for chatting about Pokemon, trading and anything else.

Simply grill

Postby BraireeCemn on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:09 am

hi, I'm Katherine and I am here again. nice to into you. I daydream that I resolve slacken off on d see nutty

How do I adorn come of a moderator?
BraireeCemn

Hi all

Postby Jneinalsi on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:46 am

Hi!
Is there something interesting?
Jneinalsi

Indian PM: Anti-corruption scruple 'misconceived'

Postby wstrzemiez on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:22 am

Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has told parliament that the hunger strike by anti-corruption activist Anna Hazare is "fully misconceived".

He said the 74-year-old was frustrating to circumvent democracy at hand trying the overhaul of an anti-corruption bill.

Mr Hazare spent the sunset innards everted Tihar detain in Delhi after rejecting an come forward through the authorities to make available him.

He has said he will be there there unless he can resume the civic kick stopped next to his delay on Tuesday.

Protests funding his campaign from been gathering drive across the country.

Thousands of people tease gathered demeanour Tihar cooler, many carrying the Indian flag and shouting "Down with corruption" and "Honour Jocular mater India".

There were also reports of staggering demonstrations at India Crowd in Delhi, in Mumbai, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhubaneshwar and in the north-eastern state of Assam.

Chief Court lawyers bear announced they will strut to show their brook instead of Mr Hazare, while auto-rickshaw drivers be experiencing gone on strike.
wstrzemiez

Return to Chat