Chazz Wind's journey

The Kanto region, where there are strange and powerful Pokemon abound.

Chazz Wind's journey

Postby diywid on Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:10 am

Chazz Wind's House
Upon awaking, Chazz Wind looked out of the window in his bedroom. He spotted the Professor's Lab and remembered that the Lab would be the starting place for his journey. He walked out of his bedroom and into the dining room where breakfast was being served.
'Boiled Psyduck's eggs today,' said Chazz Wind's mum, with the tone of a caring parent. 'You'll need a good breakfast before you go off on that adventure of yours.'
'Mmm, my favourite!' replied the grinning teenager, and wolfed it down.
After the table had been cleared, Chazz Wind went to pack his suitcase. He packed 5 PokeBalls, a PokeDex and a few other things that he thought might come in handy. He put on his dark T-shirt and fashionable green trousers and prepared to leave on his expedition. He said a few goodbyes to his parents and also waved to his pets Meowth and Magikarp.
He headed out of the house and over to the huge building in the center of Pallet Town.
Profess Oak's Laboratory
When the door swung open, Chazz Wind was instructed to enter by one of the Professor's assistants. He (Chazz Wind) was then involved in a brief conversation with the grey-haired man at the desk. Eventually, the question came.
'You will see here that in front of me are three PokeBalls, each containing a different type of Pokemon. You may choose one of them to be your companion in your expedition. The choices are Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle.'
'Well, I'm more into fire Pokemon myself so I'd like the Charmander please,' replied Chazz Wind, gazing at the red and white PokeBalls.
'That's settled then,' said Oak and tossed the boy the PokeBall containing Charmander.
Chazz Wind opened the PokeBall and out jumped a Charmander. Smiling, he decided to...
a) nickname it (state name)
b) take it to train (state length of time)
c) catch some Pokemon
d) explore Pallet Town
diywid

Re: Chazz Wind's journey

Postby Windking on Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:12 am

I choose B just write Chazz
Windking

Postby diywid on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:20 am

Chazz took his Charmander to train. He left it to train on trees for 45 minutes, until it learned Ember at Level 7. Chazz also found $PD200 where trees had stood.
'That'll buy me some good items,' he said to himself. He then planted some Berries so plants would grow once again. He then...
a) walked off to catch some Pokemon on Route 1
b) train more (state length of time)
c) headed to the center of Pallet Town
diywid

Postby Windking on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:04 am

train for 5 hours
Windking

Postby diywid on Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:57 am

The forest was much less dense after over 5 hours of training by Charmander. The exhausted Charmander finally gave up when it reached Level 13. It learned the attack Smokescreen at that moment in time.
Chazz thought to himself 'Wow, I'm rich!' as he looked at the $PD1k. He also planted a number of Oran Berries to allow another generation of trees to grow. He left the Training Forest...
a) but turned back to train even more (state length of time.)
b) for Pallet Town to visit the town.
c) for Route 1 to catch some Pokemon.
diywid

Postby Windking on Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:45 am

i choose b
Windking

Postby diywid on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:21 am

Pallet Town
After a brief look around, Chazz realized that Pallet Town was rather small, with only a couple of houses and the sea at the southern end of town. The sea was filled with Magikarp and Gyrados, and Chazz only wished he had an Rod to fish with. Although there were few houses, he was well received in the house he decided to visit.
Daisy's House
A lady, who appeared to be the sole occupant of the house beside a child of roughly Chazz's age, introduced herself as Daisy. She immediately made Chazz feel at home and engaged in pleasant conversation.
'Nice map of Kanto there- I could really do with some guidance on my journey,' Chazz was saying.
'You can have it if you want- I don't go out much and I feel you would make better use of it,' the lady replied, reaching for the map displayed on the wall.
She handed it to Chazz and he realised that it was very well made, with every stitch carefully produced. Chazz promised to take good care of it, bode the lady farewell and...
a) went to train Charmander (state time.)
b) went to catch his first Pokemon.
c) left Pallet Town for the next city.
diywid

Postby Windking on Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:55 am

b agaqin
Windking

Postby diywid on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:00 am

Route 1
Route 1 was full of Pokemon, and Chazz realised he'd have no problem catching some. As soon as he stepped into a patch of grass a... Mankey appeared! Chazz sent out instinctively sent out Charmander as protection...
a) and told it to use Scratch.
b) and instructed it to use Growl.
c) and ordered it to use Ember.
d) and shouted at it to use Smokescreen.
e) and threw a PokeBall.
f) but then ran off in fear.
diywid

Postby Windking on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:15 am

i choose c
Windking

Next

Return to Kanto