Pokemon Rush 360..........G-PG

Post your fanfics here. Don't start one unless your willing 2 finish it.

Re: Pokemon Rush 360..........G-PG

Postby diywid on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:36 am

Nice cliff-hanger there- can't wait to see what is in the letter!
diywid

Postby Dia406 on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:02 pm

About time I got this out:
Chapter something(I lost track I haven't wrote here for awhile will heres a chapter before my summer is over):
"Silver what does it say?" Asked Kenny.
"Dude you don't want to know here read it for yourself." Silver said wondering what this is all about.
Kenny began reading:
Dear Pokedex holders,
I am somewhere far away being held captive by what Silver might call it evil wannabes a.k.a Team Galactic. If you have heard of the "torn world" that is were I am. The international police wasn't even able to handel it they have gone this far. Silver and Kenny if you are reading this you must do the following to save the planet:
Get trainers to help you out in your journey threw the torn world the place is huge you can get lost easyily. Use the rush 360 boards and the gears that are in this letter they are very usefull. Have your pokemon with you at all times it would be a good idea to train them the torn world has many pokemon you wouldn't believe it its like an alternate sinnoh. The place is also crawling with ledgendaries I haven't seen so many all at once. But beware team galactic has gotten a new member his name is pluto he studies the climate change his pokemon are unknown as of now so beware of him. Also I have seen some trainers from the other proffesars in johto and hoen they might be help I have gotten them to come to sinnoh to help out and they are also here to join the rush 360 boards.
Your Friend,
Rowan..........Please don't argue.
"Wow hes in the torn world wonder where that is?" Kenny asked Silver wondering if he knew.
"No clue. Wait I think I might know. You know when we were on Spear Pillar there was that spot were you can see lighting coming out maybe thats were it is." Silver said hopeing its true.
"Rowan said something about trainers wonder were they could be?"
"What about the gears he gave us in the letter." Silver opened the envolope again and saw 4 gears each holding two abilities in them.
"One says Silver on it the other says Kenny and the other two say Chris and Hikari. Wonder who this Chris guy is we know Hikari is in Johto so that means this guy is from hoen." Silver was wondering about the gears. He put his gear into his board. The board started to glow dark blue.
"Kenny check this out this is so cool! Theres an advance Zero Gravity gear and a board switcher two." Silver said amazed.
"Wonder what the board switcher is?"
"Lets find out!"
Next Chapter:
The new improvements! Zero Gravity and board switcher?

Let me explain what board switcer is:
It depends on what pokemon the trainer has if its Aura type like Riolu and Grass Type like Turtwig the trainer would get the opposite of what they were supposed to have. Example:
Silver has two bulk type pokemon so that means he gets a levitation board that lets him float up higher then usual which means he can go faster then normal. For Kenny its like ok he has Chimchar and Pachirisu both speed so that means he gets a type of motorcycle that transformed from his board it can smash opsticles making it not hard to get to the finish line. Hikari has Piplup and Starly I believe so there levitation type so she gets speed transforming her board into a type of roller blade that make her go faster but easy to hit opsticles. If this is complicated just ask I got this all in my head.
Pokemon Card made by me
[imgImage ][/img]
Dia406

Postby diywid on Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:55 am

I think I pretty much understand. Does it mean if you have a Pokemon that stays on the ground you'd get a board that goes in the air?
Anyway, nice ideas with the gears and I can't wait to see what I do in the story!
diywid

Postby Dia406 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:07 pm

Your from hoen. You come in with Hikari to go to mount coronet and meet up with kenny and silver.
Pokemon Card made by me
[imgImage ][/img]
Dia406

Postby diywid on Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:04 am

Sweet... it sounds like the next few chapters are going to be awesome!
diywid

Postby Dia406 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:48 pm

Yea they should. The story isn't finished there it continues to the actual main event that event is like a teaser about platinum rush 360 style I changed the events though.
Pokemon Card made by me
[imgImage ][/img]
Dia406

Postby Dia406 on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:44 pm

Here it goes next chapter!
"But first I want to check out this gravity one!" Silver said.
"You sure about that? I don't want to mess up the earth."
"Mess up the earth haha thats a good one Kenny!"
Silver brought Rai out just incase it goes out of hand.
"Get Ready Kenny(weird rhyme)!"
Silver was about to use it when Kenny stopped him and wanted to go somewhere thats safe. Kenny brought them to a cliff.
"Kenny are you sure about that?!"
"Absolutely buddy! Now you test it out while I go over there where its safe." Kenny pushed Silver down the cliff.
"You got to be kidding me?!"
Rai came down Levitating while Silver grabed his board and threw it in the air!
"Go Gravity Gear!"
Silver was floating in the air.
"Wow talk about flying?" He grabbed his board and went back up the cliff.
"Kenny you got to check this out!"
"No thanks you can keep that gear give me the board switcher."
"But I wanted the board switcher!"
"To bad I'm scared of heights!" Kenny jacked the gear from Silver and put it into his board.
"All right its a motorcycle now!"
"Motorcycle oh come on!" Silver said jelous.
"Oh well being able to tamper with the universe is better then having a motorcycle."
"Said you Silver this thing is probably faster then your regular board!"
"Oh yeah bring it!"
Somewhere far off into hoen:
HIkari was walking down lillycove city when she saw a boy about the age of Silver(13-14 about) playing with his torchic.
"Hi there I'm Hikari! I see you like pokemon to."
"Yeah I love my Torchic it was my first pokemon!"
"My name is Chris and I'm hopeing to be Rush 360 champion."
"Rush 360? My friend Silver is aiming for that goal to you should me him sometime to bad where in hoen."
"Yeah, I wanted to see what pokemon he might be useing."
"Oh hes useing Turtwig and Riolu."
"Both fast and bulky types. His board switcher might have something to do with air."
Back to Silver and Kenny:
They were panting on the ground.
"You put up a good job Silver."
"Yeah and you cheated by pushing me off my board with your motorcycle. That really hurt."
Silver and Kenny got up and went to the next town.....
Next Chapter:
Floroma Trouble! Crisis City!
Pokemon Card made by me
[imgImage ][/img]
Dia406

Postby diywid on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:01 am

I wonder what I'm going to do...? I'm really looking forward to the release of the next chapter. :)
diywid

Previous

Return to Fanfics