Pokemon Rush 360..........G-PG

Post your fanfics here. Don't start one unless your willing 2 finish it.

Pokemon Rush 360..........G-PG

Postby Dia406 on Sun May 04, 2008 11:12 am

A new era has rised. The pokemon rush 360 tornament has begun and Silver was ready to enter it. Why don't we start from the begging. Silver was watching tv with his pokemon partner Rai, it was a Riolu. " A new era has comin up the pokemon rush 360 competion will begin in a matter of days so all you trainers better hurry up and enter." The anouncer said on the TV. Silver and Rai had a kind of telepathic way to talk to each using aura. " Wanna enter Rai, we can win this." Silver said telepathicly. " You bet!" Silver put Rai on his shoulders and ran off. Silver was down stairs and said to his mom " Bye mom I'm gonna go enter the pokemon rush 360 coptetion!" " Wait Silver, you need this." She threw Silver his backpack from when he was 12 two years ago on an adventure. " In there is everything you need even a lot of stuff Rai well need to." Silver nodded and continuied traveling. While traveling Silver saw Kenny(his rival) have the same idea. Silver made it toward Professar Rowan's lab. ( Ok before I go on I want to say that the pokemon rush 360 copetion is a contest in which the trainer and the pokemon have to use what they have to make it threw opsticles and make it threw the three laps before anyone else can, oh and did I forget to mention that they use hoverboards with an air tank in them to let you boost up, and the pokemon can help in anyway to win the tournement. Now thats clear we can go on with the story.)
" What do you know Silver's back," Rowan said surprised. " I still have your Turtwig you let look at two years back when you were 12, I finished testing it and it seems pretty strong for just a Turtwig and fast to."
" Hey Rowan do you think you have a hoverboard for me to use in the pokemon rush 360 tournement?" Silver asked.
" I knew you would think about entering that and yes I prepared a board just for you it has your Turtwig and Rai's attributes in it, here you go."
The board was bright blue with to grass and aura stones in it granting it Rai and Roo's(turtwig) abilities.
" Thanks Rowan, how do you control it?"
"You'll know," Rowan responded.
"Ok!"
Rowan handed Silver Roo back from the testing and Roo looked delighted to see its own trainer again.
Silver hopped on the hoverboard and out Rai on his shoulder's and Roo was in front clinging on the board. Silver learned quickly how to use the hover board and stepped on the air control button and zoomed off. Roo enjoyed the ride while Rai was just happy it wasn't falling off. Silver made it to Jubilife City. The board could minimize so it can fit in Silver's baclpack. Silver rushed toward the registration counter to register for the tournement. Silver's registration was:
Name: Silver
Pokemon using: Turtwig and Riolu
Board color: Bright Blue
Board attributes: Grass and Aura
Board style: Air(There were 5 board styles lighting,Fire,Air,Water,and Earth you'll get to see what they do.)
Silver's registration was complete and they gave him tournement case to keep the symbols that he one.
The first symbol was in Orreburgh City. There were up to well a lot of symbols eight in every reigon and had to get all of them to compete in the final tournement in the battle frontier.
Silver headed toward Orreburgh City for the first symbol.........

Part 2 coming soon
Pokemon Card made by me
[imgImage ][/img]
Dia406

Re: Pokemon Rush 360..........G-PG

Postby LordKaien on Sun May 04, 2008 10:44 pm

lolz, u used ur RPG charachter and pokes 4 ur fanfic. by the way i nticed some typos:
The pokemon rush 360 tornament
The anouncer said
and a few others but i'm 2 lazy. I like it though, i can't wait 2 see how this tournament works.
LordKaien
Site Admin

Postby diywid on Tue May 06, 2008 9:27 am

copetion
competion
opsticles

Carrying on in LordKaien's critical manner, I noticed that you had spelt obsticles wrong, as well as making spelling erors trying to spell 'competition.'
Anyway, I'll take my negative hat off and put my positive one on.
Cool idea, sounds like you should contact Nintendo because it's a brilliant idea.
Can't wait to see Part II. I'm sorry I had to be so harsh earlier (about your typos) ,don't take it to heart. Feel free to criticise my grammar or spelling from now on. (Although I use British English not the US version because I live in the UK.)
diywid

Postby LordKaien on Tue May 06, 2008 12:26 pm

diywid wrote:copetion
competion
opsticles

Carrying on in LordKaien's critical manner, I noticed that you had spelt obsticles wrong, as well as making spelling erors trying to spell 'competition.'
Anyway, I'll take my negative hat off and put my positive one on.
Cool idea, sounds like you should contact Nintendo because it's a brilliant idea.
Can't wait to see Part II. I'm sorry I had to be so harsh earlier (about your typos) ,don't take it to heart. Feel free to criticise my grammar or spelling from now on. (Although I use British English not the US version because I live in the UK.)

lolz, you spelled spelled wrong.
LordKaien
Site Admin

Postby Dia406 on Tue May 06, 2008 4:42 pm

Sorry guys that I spelled some words wrong that time I just woke up and decided to see what was new on the site I'll try to spell words right this time because its like 4:00 Pm now so anyway heres chapter 2 titled the orreburgh contest:

Silver was riding on his hover board when Kenny popped up.
" Hey Silver, whats up?"
" I'm gonna enter the orreburgh contest,"
" That one is pretty hard you need to take down the robots they send out at you but other then that Roark has a pretty good board it has fire gear on it"
" Tell me if you win see ya."

Silver entered the gym stadium, he couldn't believe how big it was. Roark came and greeted Silver.
" Hey you here to take a challenge."
" Yeah!"
" Ok then the challenge starts right when your ready."
Silver went to get ready he took out his backpack and grabbed his goggles and put on the right gear on his board. Roark was ready. The field changed as soon as Silver came on the platform. READY SET GO! They took off! Roo was clinging on the board while Rai was on Silver's shoulder. The robots came at Silver however thanks to Rai's aura abilities they were able to dodge them, then Roo came off and energy balled all of them.
" You got a quick mind kid!" Roark came out of nowhere.
" Yeah thanks but thank the pokemon too."
Roark sended out his Cranidos and told it to make Silver fall off, however Roo was able to send its attacks back. Roark still didn't give up he sended out his new Sheildon. It headbutted the side of Silver's board.
" Dang this well never work!"
Silver activated a gear which sended him flying toward the sky and coming back down with a type of zero gravity affect. Silver was ahead of Roark. Roark told Sheildon to attack with gyro ball but Roo countered with energy ball.
The finish line was just ahead Silver told Rai to use dark pulse to make them go faster. But Roark used his air tank and blasted past Silver.
" I can't let him win this is my only chance to travel the world!"
Silver used his air tank to be equal with Roark. Roo used its last energy ball to blast Roark out of the field. But the robots got to do some damage before exploding. Silver won the race!
" Good job kid you really worked well with your pokemon out there."
" Thanks!"
Silver reiceved( forgot how to spell) the orreburgh symbol.
" Thanks!"
Silver went to the pokemon center to heal his pokemon. Kenny entered the pokemon center.
" Hey Silver did you win?"
" You bet your house I did!"
" I don't bet my house dude,"
Silver smacked Kenny.
" Its just a figure of speech genius!"
Silver and Kenny headed to there next destination Floroma Town!
" Those to are at it again, man how I hate those to!" said ( well I don't want to spoil it )
" Let them have there fun there just kids then when there more skilled we shall test thows brats!" said( well this one I'll just say) Cyrus( try to guess who the other one is ).
Silver and Kenny made it to Floroma town where there was someone waiting for them...................

Chapter 3 coming soon titled:
Friend Or Foe!

Sorry if I misspelled anything.
Pokemon Card made by me
[imgImage ][/img]
Dia406

Postby LordKaien on Tue May 06, 2008 8:32 pm

interesting! a good fanfic, great game idea.
LordKaien
Site Admin

Postby Dia406 on Fri May 09, 2008 2:14 pm

This is chapter 3: Friend or Foe?!?!?!?!?! Hope you enjoy.

Silver and Kenny were in Floroma Town where they saw......... Hikari(there other rival from two years back)!
" Silver! Kenny! what are you guys doing here?"
" Silver stay back! Remember what happened that last time?"
The scene is then switched to a flash back from Silver and Kenny's memory.
Flashback:
" Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai, and Arceus! Rise from your eternal sleep! " that was Hikari.
" How could you do this to us!" That was Kenny.
" Thats it Hikari your going down!" That time it was Silver.
The three then go in to a battle.
Silver sended out Roo,Rai,Glider(Gliscor),Zero(floatzel),Gyro(Rampardos), and Cresslia(awakened to help).
Kenny sended out his Chimchar,Starapter,Bastiodon,Luxray,Munchlax, and Giratina( woken up by mistake, desided to team up with it).
Hikari sended out her Piplup,Chatot,Honchrow,Palkia,Dialga, and the other legendaries.
Then the flashback goes straight to Silver releasing all the legendaries.
Back to the present time:
"You can trust me now come on," Hikari begged.
"OK then I will but only one condition, you team up with me and Kenny to when the Rush 360 competion," Silver said as kind-hearted as always.
"Whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt! Silver how could you say that we might get killed again(what he means by again is that in the flashback they got some really hard injuries.)!" Kenny yelled.
"Don't worry Kenny last time I was out of my mind."
"Fine but anything sneaky your out of my sight." Kenny is mostly cruel to people who disrespect him(atleast thats what he thinks).
The trio headed for the power plant east of Floroma Town.
"There here again we better get out of here." Cyrus said that.

Chapter 4 coming soon titled:
The enemy returns(this time even more dangerous).
Pokemon Card made by me
[imgImage ][/img]
Dia406

Postby LordKaien on Fri May 09, 2008 7:39 pm

ooh, Arceus. if U didn't notice Arceus is one of my 5 favorite Pokemon.
LordKaien
Site Admin

Postby Dia406 on Sat May 10, 2008 12:29 pm

Chapter 4: The Enemy Returns!

"You brats again! How long has it been sense that day two years ago?"
"Cyrus! I thought you went out for good!" Kenny yelling again.
"Oh well that was years ago and now sense the Rush 360 Tournament has begun I decided to give it a shot, but before that I'm gonna do what Hikari started. I'm gonna control this world!"
" Not as long as were here!" The trio said.
Cyrus then sends out his new pokemon.
" Go Luxray and Leafeon!"
"Oh yeah! Go Roo and Rai!"
"Don't leave me out! Go Chimchar and Pachirisu!"
"I'll just watch," Hikari you lazy good for nothing.
"You get up Hikari!"
"Ok! Can't you take a joke,"
Cyrus hopped on his hoverboard(its light green if you wanted to know) and zoomed away.
"Get back here you-" Silver stopped Kenny's mouth before he could go on.
The trio hopped on there hoverboards and chased after him. Cyrus told Leafeon and Luxray to use Charge Beam and Leaf Storm. Roo and Chimchar countered with Giga Drain and Flamethrower. Now Hikari sended out her pokemon Munchlax and Piplup. Piplup used Hydro Pump to help out Roo and Chimchar. Luxray sneak attacked Munchlax but Munchlax stopped it with its own strenght. Pachirisu got on Cyrus's board and started eating the circuits. Cyrus crashed! Luckliy for him he was able to teleport at the last second.
Kenny started swearing because of what happened(big surprise there). But Silver knocked him out.
" Now where are we?"
"Oh great were lost!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chapter 5 coming soon titled:
Lost...........
Pokemon Card made by me
[imgImage ][/img]
Dia406

Postby LordKaien on Sat May 10, 2008 10:06 pm

that is a very interesting kind of battle. Go tell nintendo about this!
LordKaien
Site Admin

Next

Return to Fanfics