All good things... Rated PG-13 for disturbing images + langu

Post your fanfics here. Don't start one unless your willing 2 finish it.

All good things... Rated PG-13 for disturbing images + langu

Postby LordKaien on Fri May 02, 2008 10:17 am

==Prologue==

Mt. Coronet. The place where Cyrus let free Dialga and Palkia. But that was over 40 years ago, now a new team has risen in Sinnoh, called Team Chaos. At the moment a member of Chaos, named Matthew, is searching the mountain, for the "ultimate legend". He put his hand in his pocket, and pulled out the strange flute that that man in the Pokemart sold to him. He remembered that man's words, "Play that flute where Cyrus let free the 2 creators. Then you will reach the creators' creator, the ultimate Pokémon. That flute will be $10,000." For that price it better work, or else someone will die. Matthew stepped into the light, revealing his blond hair, green eyes, and the black uniform, with the big yellow C on it.

Matthew reached into his pocket and played the flute. Nothing happened. But as he was about to leave, the stairs faded into existence from nowhere. He walked up the stairs, entering a large, cathedral-like room, with stained glass windows, an altar, and everything. Sleeping on the altar was a large, white, sleeping Pokémon. He reached into his pocket, and pulled out the master ball and threw it. Immediately, the Pokémon woke up, and stared at the flying ball. What the hell is it doing? thought Matthew. Right when he thought that, the ball shattered in midair, sending pieces raining down on the Pokémon.

The Pokémon opened his mouth, and asked Matthew,

"Why did you wake me?"

"I work for Team Chaos, and I think you would be worth a lot to my leader, he might even promote me, if I'm lucky."

"Matthew, do you know who I am?"

"No."

"I am Arceus, the Pokémon that created this universe, and others."

"How do you know my name?"

"I made you. I know everything about you."

Secretly, Matthew pulled out the God ball, a white Pokeball with red streaks, stronger than a master ball, made for occasions like this. He threw it, and like the master ball earlier, it shattered.

"Matthew, I can't be caught."

"Why not? You’re still a Pokémon right?"

"Here, but not everywhere."

Arceus jumped through a nearby window, and ran away. Matthew then swore to himself, that he would catch Arceus, for his team, and his boss, Mr. Ketchum.

To be continued.
Last edited by LordKaien on Mon May 05, 2008 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
LordKaien
Site Admin

Re: All good things... Rated PG-13 for disturbing images

Postby Dia406 on Sun May 04, 2008 11:16 am

Good fan-fic, I like the twist at the end Mr.Ketchum wow! I wonder where Arceus went.
Pokemon Card made by me
[imgImage ][/img]
Dia406

Re: All good things... Rated PG-13 for disturbing images

Postby LordKaien on Sun May 04, 2008 9:40 pm

==Chapter 1==

Shadows of the past

Mr. Ketchum sat in his office, atop a large office building, in Jubilife City. Now 50 years old, he grew a small beard, and was one of the richest men in Sinnoh. His office was filled with books, and Pokeballs of all sorts. At the moment he was reading a Sinnoh book of legends. Ring! Ring! That frickin phone again, always interrupting me during my reading. thought Mr. Ketchum. He picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Sir? This is Matthew, rank one, Team Chaos.”

“What do you want?” He was not in the mood for simple reports.

“Sir, I found that Pokémon you’ve wanting for so long.”

“The ultimate legend? The Original One? ”

“Yes, it is the Pokémon Arceus.”

“Good! Bring him to me at once!”

“Well Sir…He got away.” said Matthew fearfully.

“Well, you’ll just have to find Him then won’t you?”

“Yes Si—

Mr. Ketchum hung up the phone. As he stood he felt something soft under his feet. Almost like flesh. "CHU!!!!" The awoken raichu under his feet hit him with a thunder attack. “Why you little bastard!” Ash kicked the raichu across the room, got up and grabbed a new book. He looked at the cover intently for a while remembering how he got it. About twenty years back he stole it from Giovanni, after he killed him of course. The book was titled “Rare and Legendary Pokémon.” He opened the book to the second to last page, where a very smeared page was. The only thing you could make out was a picture of Arceus, and the words “Original one”.

He turned the page again to the last page, where there was an even more smeared page,
an unrecognizable picture, and a smeared description where the only two half recognizable words were Nigh--, (smeared to much afterwards), and crys—(also smeared.)

Ash looked at the book for a while and then said to himself “I will catch you Arceus. And this Nigh fellow as well.” He grinned evilly. “Just think! The power of a god in one hand and the power of a mystery in the other!” Ash sat down again, and thought of what the world would be like if he controlled such a Pokemon. If he was God.

Matthew walked down the Hearthome City street. The city had changed a lot since Team Chaos took over. It changed from a beautiful little town, into a filthy, gang-run town, where the rich and heartless survive, and the poor and kind die. His kind of town. Arceus ran this way just minutes ago, where is he now? I would have at least heard someone yell, or something! thought Matthew. Then he remembered Arceus' earlier words :"Here, but not everywhere." Did he mean that he could transform? If He could, that meant that Matthew would never find Him! An old man walked up to him and asked "Read your destiny for five bucks?" "Sure, whatever." The man looked into Matthew's eyes and stared.

"You've met the Original?"

"How did you know?"

"Your destiny calls for it."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, your destiny says you should have by now."

"So...what is my destiny?"

"There is evil in this world. Some of it can overcome even Arceus himself. But it can never overcome your spirit."

"Whatever."

Matthew placed his hands in his pockets, and walked away. Unknown to him, the old man teleported away, to a nearby field, and there transformed into Arceus. He began thinking to himself : That boy will never understand his own role in this story. It's too bad really. This one is almost over.

To be continued…
LordKaien
Site Admin

Re: All good things... Rated PG-13 for disturbing images + langu

Postby LordKaien on Wed May 07, 2008 11:55 am

Ok, this one isn’t really about Matthew. So what, sue me.

==Chapter 3==

Handpicked

Sandgem Town. A small city, untouched by time. Here, a thirteen year old boy named Chris woke up. He had dark hair, a red jacket, and a belt lined with Pokeballs, and right now he just missed the school bus. He jumped out of bed, ran to the door, and chased the bus. Unknown to him, a small pink, coveted Pokemon was watching him. That Pokemon was Mew. Mew followed the boy to school, while staying out of Chris’ sight the whole way. Mew hated this job, but what Arceus wants, Arceus gets. The Mew heard a voice in his head. Mew, It’s time for a report. Mew sighed, and flew off to meet Arceus somewhere.

Mew landed near Arceus, in a large field, with no Pokémon or human in miles.

“How is the boy?” asked the large white Pokémon.

“Same as always. Look, Arceus, I just don’t get what you see in him. He’s just some kid, with a few Pokémon. Not that special.”

Arceus sighed. He started wondering how one of the oldest Pokémon on the planet could be so naïve. After all, Mew was the tenth Pokémon to set foot on this world. First there was Arceus himself, then Dialga, Palkia, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, The Abomination, and then Mew. The pictures of The Abomination flooded Arceus’ mind. He shuddered at the thought of It.

“Mew, that boy is a very important character in this story.”

“What story? This is real! Not a figment of your imagination like last time!”

“But it is Mew, it is.”

Chris finally got to school (one hour late), got yelled by the gym teacher, and the other usual “bad day things”. On his way home, however, he noticed something new. Right outside the town, there was a drilling project. Chris walked over to it, and read a nearby sign. The sign read: Funded by A. Ketchum Enterprises. Mew saw the project as well. Holy ****! thought Mew. They’re really close to finding It! I should tell Arceus immediately! Mew flew back to the field. “ARCEUS! ARCEUS!” No answer. Come on, where the hell are you? thought Mew. Mew looked for a while longer but still, no Arceus.

“What are you doing here kid?” asked a large gravelly voice.

Chris looked up to find a large construction worker.

“Well?”

“Just walking home from school.”

“Well, don’t come by here again. This is private property you know.”

Matthew walked back down the road to his house.

Team Chaos Building, top floor.

Ash kept looking through those books to find a hint about this Nigh Pokémon. “Raichu!” said the small, orange Pokemon at his feet. He looked hungry. Oh well. Ash just kept reading. For hours on end, he kept reading until he finally he found something on the mystery Pokemon. He called the head of the drilling project near Sandgem.
The project leader picked up the phone.

"Yeah?"

"I need you to drill 70 miles deeper."

"That's not possible Mr. Ketchum."

"Why not?" asked Ash angrily.

"It's never been done before, and besides we don't have enough money."

"Let me worry about money."

Ash then hung up the phone. He stood up, and looked out his office window, and said to himself, “Nigh Pokemon, I now know where you are. Soon your power shall be in the palm of my hand, and I will be the god of this world!”

To be continued...
LordKaien
Site Admin

Postby diywid on Wed May 07, 2008 1:06 pm

Cool. You used my name but I'm not often 1 hour late for school. But there is this kid who keeps skiving. This morning, because it was hot, he said on the way to school ' I'll take my jumper home' but never returned. He's just a wetbag.
diywid

Postby LordKaien on Wed May 07, 2008 1:31 pm

lolz, ur name is chris? i had no idea! i thought it was just some random name.
LordKaien
Site Admin

Postby diywid on Thu May 08, 2008 9:48 am

Yeah, I know- I only read the bit about making your RPG name different from your real one after I'd chosen my name. P.S. Sorry for spamming your Fanfic!
diywid

Postby LordKaien on Thu May 08, 2008 12:01 pm

I don't consider that spam. spam is a post that says 3lffh4p3fh, or bump.
LordKaien
Site Admin

Postby LordKaien on Thu May 29, 2008 7:57 am

Ok im finally back.
==Back story I==
Ash’s beginning

Today is Ash’s fifteenth birthday, and so he heads to Pallet town for a party. He ran home as fast as he could. He walked up to his house and opened the door.

“Ash, you came home!” said his mom.

“Mime, Mime, Mr. Mime!” said the Mr. Mime, who was setting the table for seven.

“Of course I did, I wouldn’t forget my own birthday!”

“Raichu, Rai!” said the little orange Pokémon on his shoulder.

“Well Ash, you’re back. I see your Pikachu evolved.” said Prof. Oak as he walked in the door.

Right behind Prof. Oak, there came a young man in his thirties, three girls, and a thirteen year old boy wearing glasses. These kids were Brock, Misty, May, Dawn, and Max (In order.) After hellos and introductions, they all sat down and had cake and ice cream. Later Ash opened presents, and went to bed. As he slept, he heard a knock on his window. He got up, rubbed his eyes, and looked. Outside the window was a three fingered, gray hand. He saw this hand before.

“Mewtwo?”

“Yes Ash, it is I Mewtwo. Now come out, for there are matters to discuss.”

Ash stepped outside and sat down next to Mewtwo on a bench, and talked to him.

“Ash, I have watched you since we met the first time in Kanto. Now, I have a task for you to complete.”

“What?” Ash was tired, and not in the mood for talking.

“I need you to form a Team. This team shall be dedicated to the destruction of evil Teams, like Team Rocket.”

“Sounds like a good idea, but why should I?”

“Because, you have always hated people who steal Pokémon from their rightful owners. This is your chance to stop them.”

Mewtwo then left into the mists of the night, while Ash went back upstairs to sleep. Mewtwo watched until Ash was gone, and then sank into the ground. Deeper and deeper he went, until he descended on a evil looking hallway, filled with demonic statues everywhere, all pointing towards a altar. On the altar sat a giant crystal, hovering a foot above the ground. Mewtwo stepped up to it and bowed before it, revealing two wings in his back. He was no longer Mewtwo, but Mewthree. He looked inside the crystal and saw a very strange looking Pokémon inside.

“Soon you will be free from your prison my lord.”

Mewthree’s mind was then flooded with evil, vile thoughts that would make an average man throw up his insides. Yet all these thoughts had a message to them: Set me free, and gain more power then ever before. And Mewthree took pleasure in these thoughts.

“I shall my lord, I shall.”

To be continued…
LordKaien
Site Admin

Return to Fanfics